JOINT MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
BUILDING BUSINESS THROUGHOUT PUGET SOUND
WTCSE offers memberships in conjunction with World Trade Center Tacoma (WTCTA). Joint members receive a 10% discount off of their dual membership dues. The following benefits are an example of a joint membership package for the WTCSE and the WTCTA. The $10,000 package will be discounted by 10% for a total of $9000 ($4500 for each organization).
ALL JOINT MEMBERS ENJOY:
- Trade education seminars and programs
- East Asia business and diplomatic trade missions
- Trade and market research and consulting
- Pre-scheduled business matchmaking with overseas business and trade network
- $500 discount on trade desk services provided by certified trade consultants
- Access to global trade & investment portal bilingual listing services
- Member social & networking events
- Vibrant international sister city relationship and resources
- Company identification as a supporting sponsor on the WTCSE founder’s wall and marketing visibility at your chosen WTCTA program and flagship events
- Opportunity to have a corporate display table at WTCTA flagship events at discount
- Memberships for use by executive team
- Premium WTC Seattle Venue and hospitality services: meeting and conference rooms, private dining privileges, complimentary valet parking, preferred pricing, and VIP customer service at various entertainment entities, hotels, transportation services, and Columbia Hospitality resorts and golf courses
- $500 credit toward any Alaska Airlines tickets
- Potential inclusion for the board seat at both WTCs
For more information contact Shelley Tomberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The World Trade Center Seattle has become THE place for convening the community on important issues and for connections.
- Phyllis Campbell, Chairman, Pacific Northwest, JPMorgan Chase & Co